Your response should be at least one page long (break the paragraphs up as you feel needed) Use at least two valid and reliable sources (one should be the textbook)You MUST cite your evidence using A
Your response should be at least one page long (break the paragraphs up as you feel needed)
- Use at least two valid and reliable sources (one should be the textbook)
- You MUST cite your evidence using APA in text citation
- Provide an APA Works Cited page.
This is not a lesson plan, but a paper that incorporates the thinking behind your choice and how you would incorporate it in a lesson. There is no specific # of paragraphs or style. The APA applies specifically to the in text citations and Works Cited page.
- Select a specific era in history/time period (you may go as far back as you would like …1930s, 40s, 50s, 60s and so on).
- Identify elementary appropriate visual arts or music created during that time period and describe how the arts/music expressed the culture and themes of the time period.
- Include the name, date and author of the visual art or music
- Explain how you can incorporate this visual art or music in a lesson you would teach to elementary school students (it can be any lesson, it does not have to be a lesson just about art).