https://solvemathproblem.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LOGO.png 0 0 developer https://solvemathproblem.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LOGO.png developer2021-09-03 15:00:382021-09-03 15:00:38hierarchy of positions
Objectives Describe the hierarchy of positions in an organization by illustrating the leadership positions in an organization chart.Show the relationship of positions at the various levels of an organ
- Describe the hierarchy of positions in an organization by illustrating the leadership positions in an organization chart.
- Show the relationship of positions at the various levels of an organization by placing them on their organization chart.
- Describe the structure of an organization and how it contributes to meeting its objectives.
- Choose an organization with which you are familiar.
- Using Word, PowerPoint, or a drawing program, prepare an organizational chart that shows the major positions of an organization beginning with the chief executive officer at the top, and continuing downward to include the individual contributors who do not hold supervisory or management positions.
- In Word (or some other compatible word processor), prepare a paper of 1,500 words maximum not including title page or references (double spaced, 12-point font) describing the organization’s structure and how that structure aids it in accomplishing its strategies, and compare the vertical and horizontal structures of the organization.