Directions: Solve all problems. Show your work on this paper, scan your work into a single PDF file (name your file: lastnameExam4.PDF) and email your work to email@example.com by Wed., 4/28, 12noon.
1. Find the indefinite integral .
2. Find the area of the region bounded by the graphs of the equations . Round your answer to the nearest whole number.
3. The volume V in liters of air in the lungs during a five-second respiratory cycle is approximated by the model where t is the time in seconds. Approximate the average volume of air in the lungs
during one cycle. Round your answer to four decimal places.
4. Find given .
5. Find the indefinite integral .
6. Find the indefinite integral .
7. The graph of f consists of line segments, as shown in the figure. Evaluate the definite integral using
8. Determine the area of the given region.
9. Find the indefinite integral.
10. Evaluate the definite integral.
11. Find if .
12. Suppose the demand equation for a product is . Find the average price p on the interval .
Round your answer to the nearest dollar.
13. The rate of change of an income flow is given by the function 𝑓𝑓(𝑡𝑡) = 20 𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑡
. If the rate is given by 𝑟𝑟 = 3%, find 𝑃𝑃𝑣𝑣(4).
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Math homework helpDo not let math assignments discourage you from trying your best. One of our math experts can help you with math homework online. Our math tutors can help you with any level of algebra, calculus, or geometry. Ask your question to get the support you need 24/7.
Order Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online