This should be broken into several paragraphs and be several pages long. A hard part is making sure that you give credit to authors for their ideas! If you use someone else’s thoughts/ideas/words you MUST cite them and give them credit! I can help you with this, but it is YOUR responsibility to keep up with what article ideas come from and WHO said/wrote it!
- Define any terms needed to understand your topic and use sources (cite them!!).
2. Explain the actual equation/theorem/proof-
- Visually- Are there ways to illustrate this idea to your audience using everyday scenarios? Are there charts/images/graphics you would like to include? MAKE SURE TO CITE THEM! Keep up with where you are getting your information!
- Are there theorems within this topic that need to be explained?
3. Are there different forms of the equation/theorem/proof that you can explain?
4. Applications of equation/theorem/proof (Include at least 2 applications)
- Examples of how to use it. Provide lots of details.