Review your entity relationship diagram (ERD) model that was created, developed, and written about in Weeks Two through Five.Include any feedback you received from your instructor.Write a 1,050-word p
Review your entity relationship diagram (ERD) model that was created, developed, and written about in Weeks Two through Five.
Include any feedback you received from your instructor.
Write a 1,050-word paper, using APA formatting, which reviews the work you performed on the individual database throughout the entire course.
Consider the ERD model as it was in Week One and answer the following questions:
- How has it changed?
- Is it better or worse? Include your reasoning for your answer.
Ensure your ERD model and essay describes how your model:
- Representsall of the critical attributes, and can handle all of the situations that can occur in the source data
- Supports all or nearly all basic analyses directly and efficiently
- Works without major holes or weaknesses
- Includes a clear plan for the capture of unstructured data, making it usable for analysis